M1 is subscription cloud-based ERP software for manufacturers, enabling you to tie your business operations together in one system to centralized your data. It lets you coordinate and share data across various functions within your businessfrom sales, inventory, scheduling, production, shipping, and more. M1 helps you grow. Learn more about M1 ERP
We collected the best CRM Software for your business in 2021. Compare product reviews and features, find new alternative tools and help your business to beat the competitors. Every business has unique characteristics, so we have compiled a software rating including descriptions, features, alternatives and compared with competitors. Find the perfect software for you.
SalesNOW is the Mobile & Online CRM that your sales team will love!! Our award-winning CRM is designed to make you and your sales team significantly more productive, whether you run a small business or an enterprise sales team. And best of all, our SalesNOW Success Team will work with you to configure SalesNOW to best meet your business needs, import your data, train your team - all at no charge. And then we'll give you 30 days to put SalesNOW to the test. Phone & email support is always free. Learn more about SalesNOW
Major web update in 2020 | A service management CRM, renowned for service management, scheduling and sales. Delivers exceptional iOS + Android apps to businesses who need to manage field workflow within a customer or project context. Includes robust desktop platform and amazing Google, QuickBooks, Xero and online form integrations. Solve is also used to surface real-time equipment data onto customer records and dispatch workflow. Ask us how. Recognized for outstanding support by thousands. Learn more about Solve CRM
Founded in 2003. Salesboom is the world's best Value-Based cloud-CRM for your brand. We unify all your sales, marketing, customer service and much including Quote to Cash all in one easy platform. Perfect for Small to Medium Sized Businesses who need to be savvy about every penny they spend, and what they get in return. With no software to install and seamless upgrades, this is the CRM for you. Sign up for a Free trial today. Learn more about Salesboom CRM Suite
Our mission is to be a friendly company that exists to provide a simple, affordable, online CRM service, which empowers users to improve their customer relationships. Through innovation and most of all listening, we have developed a dependable online CRM service to meet the needs of our customers. Learn more about SalesJunction
Salesnet delivers on-demand, powerful capabilities that enable managers and salespeople to close more sales and improve the value of every customer interaction. Salesnet provides collaboration that enables salespeople, managers, marketers, customer service and others to work together more effectively; and seamless control over sales processes, with more accurate and reliable analytics that give you greater insight into your pipeline, performance trends and forecasting. Learn more about Salesnet CRM
Using AI, Veloxy gets sales teams to engage in Salesforce, log activities and update their pipeline on the go. Sales management get better forecasts and visibility into what (calls, emails, activities, etc) drive sales. Connect your Salesforce and Outlook/Office365 or GMail with Veloxy and track emails (single or bulk), activities, leads and contacts, all in one place. Focus on productive sales activities, while an AI based Virtual Assistant takes care of everything behind the scene. Learn more about Veloxy
The easiest way to nurture prospects into customers. Capture leads on your website. Send smarter emails. Nurture prospects ongoing. Deliver hot leads directly to your sales team through the built-in CRM. Efficiently manage sales and marketing campaigns and workflows. Expensive, robust tools are overkill for smaller businesses. BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) has the core tools you need, without expensive bells & whistles that just distract. Learn more about BenchmarkONE
Blitz Sales Software helps sales teams close more deals by streamlining the lead management process. With Blitz Intelligent Automation, your business can ensure that their sales staff know what leads to follow-up with each day and execute pre-scheduled follow-up activities and appointment reminders. Request a free demo or trial today and see how Blitz can help you streamline your sales process, improve productivity and employee performance! Learn more about Blitz
For Mac & iOS. Get an overview of your team's projects, what's been done, and what needs to be done next. Daylite organizes all the project details and client communication in one place. See all the emails, notes, and tasks for each project so nothing slips through the cracks. Save time and complete projects on time! Learn more about Daylite for Mac
REAL ESTATE ONLY. Better ROI isn't just a goal, it's inevitable with BoomTown. Generate new prospects, manage a growing database, and increase agent productivity. All from one central location. Head-to-head, BoomTown produces better results for real estate teams than any other provider. In fact, 2x more leads and 33% more commission income were the numbers for The Smits Team when they tested BoomTown against another CRM system for a full year. Learn more about the BoomTown difference. Learn more about BoomTown
Salesflare is an intelligent CRM & sales enablement platform, used by thousands of small and medium sized B2B businesses who sell more with less work. It sends automated email sequences, so you can reach out to your leads at scale in a personal way. It automatically fills out your address book and keeps track of all interactions with the leads you're in contact with. And it neatly reminds you when to follow up. You just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee. Learn more about Salesflare
Hub by Thryv is built on top of Thryv's powerful end-to-end business platform. Ready-to-use business apps on the software platform help your franchisees view their jobs, messages, appointments, payments, reviews and more - all with ONE simple system. And it comes with 24/7 support. Give your locations the Thryv software platform. All the essential productivity tools, all in ONE place. Learn more about Thryv
All-in-one business operating platform that contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management. Flowlu provides you with a profound overview of everything that is going on in your company. Flowlu's tools let you know what your employees are doing and what problems they are facing. You can track every part of your business, from time spent by your team and their workload to overall costs, and customer invoices. Learn more about Flowlu
Pipeliner CRM drives exceptional user engagement through its sales-friendly interface. With its uniform navigation and visual approach, users can learn the system quickly which drives high adoption rates and faster ROI. Plus users can easily customize what they see to make the system their own. Pipeliners administration backend is also visual and easy to use with drag n drop, in-line editing and other non-technical tools plus Pipeliner has the marketing leading Mobile CRM app included. Learn more about Pipeliner CRM
Pipedrive is a sales-focused customer relationship management tool that teams of all sizes love using. With 95,000+ paying customers spanning across 179 countries, sales teams are drawn in by our CRMs simple yet powerful design that prioritizes usability above all else. When using Pipedrive, nothing falls through the cracks, allowing your team to spend less time filing and more time selling with CRM that is both agile and powerful. Learn more about Pipedrive
Really Simple Systems CRM helps you work smarter by managing and tracking your sales leads and customers, letting you get on with growing your business. Designed for small and mid-sized organizations yet also perfect for larger teams, our CRM is super-easy to set up and simple to use. There's a customizable Sales CRM, plus Marketing and Service options and 3rd party integrations - so everything is in one place, enabling great team collaboration and customer relationships that drive sales growth. Learn more about Really Simple Systems CRM
ClickUp is one of the highest-rated project management tools today. Use Docs, Reminders, Goals, Calendars, Chat, scheduling, assigned comments, custom views, & more with this all-in-one project management tool. Used by 100,000+ teams in companies like Airbnb, Google, and Uber, it brings all of your projects into a single app! Built for teams of all sizes and industries, Our fully customizable & proprietary features make it a must-have for anyone wanting to keep project management in one place Learn more about ClickUp
ActiveCampaign helps any business connect and engage with their contacts through powerful, easy-to-use email marketing and contact management. Build newsletters, send triggered campaigns, and create personalized messages targeted to each contact's interests so they get exactly what they want, when they want it. The campaign builder and full template library lets you design beautiful emails with just a few clicks, getting the right emails to the right people. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Learn more about ActiveCampaign
FreeAgent is a complete CRM platform with robust work management. FreeAgent empowers leaders to optimize sales, marketing, customer success, project management and more -- so every employee has workdays full of impact. Designed for the new world of work, remote teams thrive with complete visibility into day-to-day activity, real-time collaboration, and powerful code-free customization. Learn more about FreeAgent CRM
Use CRM software for effective client database maintenance. It is a simple matter to lose a contract or forget to call a customer with hundreds of transactions in the purchase funnel.
What is CRM software?
CRM software is a tool which provides effective customer relationship management for both existing and prospective customers. CRM systems offer sales, marketing, and customer service tools.
With regard to the growing number of web products available on the market, more and more small businesses are looking for CRM software. Many of them are trying to change from email marketing or contact management systems. However, the capabilities of CRM systems vary greatly, with differing functionality levels for sales, marketing and customer support.
Small business enterprises most often resort to CRM software in the following cases:
- with a view to streamline client records and reduce the number of double entries;
- trying to automate the functionality (alerts, subsequent emails, etc.);
- requiring options for efficient lead generation, tracking and management;
- with the need for special features;
- if the available software turned out to be ineffective (few functions or unintuitive interface).
- a transition stage of the business.
- Contact management is a core component of any CRM solution, contact management systems combine important customer data (such as names, addresses and company information) into a unified database, instead of scattering it across many separate mailboxes or address books. It is required by most small enterprises; any business that needs to systematize contact information or bound notifications, tasks, notes, files, etc. with specific clients.
- Sales Management - Basic sales management applications enable companies to track transactions at different stages of the sales process by integrating sales activities and appointments with a common contact database. Some of these may also include partially-automated features (such as automatic emailing or setting up reminders) and reporting. It is necessary for small enterprises with a dedicated sales team or those who need to arrange a large number of leads and automate follow-up activities (e.g., real estate agencies).
- Marketing Automation – The software for entry-level marketing automation ensures rapid customization of landing pages, web forms, and email templates which goad the customers into purchasing. Such programs can also offer some kind of automation for sending targeted personalized messages based on lead behavior. It is suitable for enterprises with a dedicated marketing team and / or those trying to reach leads through email marketing or web traffic.
- Customer Service Management - Simpler customer service applications, typically they are designed for basic troubleshooting so that enterprises could document, track, and resolve customer issues. It is needed for enterprises with a dedicated customer service team, or any business that wants to respond to a large volume of customer inquiries and / or complaints (e.g. software companies).
- Client data management. Most products provide a searchable database and store customer information (such as contact information) and relevant documents (such as sales calls and contracts).
- Conversation tracking. CRM records customer interactions such as telephone conversations, communication in person, in the chat, via email, or other channels. The customer communications can be registered manually or in automatic mode through system integration of phone and email. Some systems can also track interactions in social media.
- Work process automation. It generally standardizes business processes by means of task lists, calendars, alerts, and templates. For example, once a task is marked complete, the CRM system can automatically create a task for the next work stage.
- Reporting. Senior executives can use CRM tools to monitor performance based on actions recorded in CRM, e.g., how many new contacts were added to the database that day or how much revenue was earned. These tools can also be used for sales forecasting, such as planning sales for the next quarter, leads management, and customer satisfaction surveys.