ReSci is an AI-powered marketing platform revolutionizing the way brands communicate with their customers. ReSci helps marketers make sense of complex data to uncover customer trends, and automates marketing campaigns that adapt to customer behavior. Our platform will help your deliver the right message to your customer at the right time, every time. Learn more about Retention Science (ReSci)
Email Marketing Software
We collected the best Email Marketing Software for your business in 2021. Compare product reviews and features, find new alternative tools and help your business to beat the competitors. Every business has unique characteristics, so we have compiled a software rating including descriptions, features, alternatives and compared with competitors. Find the perfect software for you.
Looking for a MailChimp replacement for Shopify? Get a $19 credit back and free migration assistance on SmartrMail. We are fully integrated with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and Neto. We are the easiest way to send better email your customer love. Easy-to-use automation, product recommendations, beautiful newsletters and advanced segmentation. 100+ 5-Star Reviews on Shopify. Learn more about SmartrMail
VBOUT is an adaptive marketing automation stack for lean marketing teams. VBOUT saves time and increases efficiency by combining several essential marketing tools into one powerful platform. Features include social media management, landing page builder, email marketing, automation builder, lead management and marketing analytics. Learn more about Vbout
UseINBOX is a cloud e-mail software. It is easy to use and has smart features to grow your business via email marketing. Thanks to its stable and efficient infrastructure, INBOX serve as a reliable marketing partner that delivers its clients into their targets' inboxes. Learn more about UseINBOX
Platformly is a powerful yet easy to use business management and marketing automation tool for busy business owners who are focused on growth. Platformly makes marketing attribution easy by precisely tracking interactions across different campaigns and channels throughout your entire marketing funnel. It helps you understand in unparalleled detail which marketing activities drive the most sales, who your most loyal customers are and what drives growth. Learn more about Platformly
Moosend is a powerful email marketing platform with world-class features, state-of-the-art marketing automations, and an award-winning user interface. Use it to manage multiple email campaigns and mailing lists, as well as design and send striking, and responsive newsletters created on the built-in campaign editor. Upgrade your marketing campaigns with intelligent email automation, personalization tags, landing pages, subscription forms, and meaningful campaign reports. Learn more about Moosend
Salesflare is an intelligent CRM & sales enablement platform, used by thousands of small and medium sized B2B businesses who sell more with less work. It sends automated email sequences, so you can reach out to your leads at scale in a personal way. It automatically fills out your address book and keeps track of all interactions with the leads you're in contact with. And it neatly reminds you when to follow up. You just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee. Learn more about Salesflare
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing automation platform built for growth-focused ecommerce brands. Convert visitors into customers, create personalized emails in minutes, and automate your email marketing. Use smart segmentation to create hyper targeted and relevant email messages, earning you more revenue. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and many more. Join Omnisend Partner program and earn a 20% revenue share. Learn more about Omnisend
If No Reply is the sales automation choice for small and medium sized businesses. It's easy to set up and simple to use while offering the flexibility to completely personalise every message. USED BY salespeople, startups, recruiters, and agencies, If No Reply can help you save time and convert more prospects. FEATURES native Gmail integration, automatic follow-ups, drip campaigns, mail merge & complete personalisation, templates, streamlined API access, and more. Learn more about If No Reply
Mailshake is sales engagement for modern sales teams. Send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard. With native integrations to top Salesforce and Pipedrive and 3rd party integrations to thousands of apps, Mailshake will fit perfectly within your sales tech stack. Learn more about Mailshake
Follow up with more accuracy. Find out the moment your emails have been read, track the number of clicks, and how many times a recipient has opened the mail, using only your normal Gmail interface. Add our intuitive check marks to your email for Gmail read receipts in your inbox. WHY MAILTRACK? - More than 5 million sign-ups - More than 100,000 customers - 4,5 stars (10,000 reviews) - Featured in Forbes, Mashable, Inc, Lifehacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt... Learn more about MailTrack
Mailbird is an award-winning desktop email management client for Windows 7, 8 and 10. The email client works seamlessly with any IMAP, POP3 or Exchange email provider, and is ideal for G-Suite (now Google Workspace) and Outlook users, with Mailbird for Mac coming up next. The Mailbird email client distinctively enhances the end user experience through integrations with popular social media apps, as well as business productivity and team collaboration apps. Learn more about MailBird
EmailOctopus is the low-cost email marketing platform providing the essential features businesses and individual creators need to grow their mailing list and engage their audience. The easy-to-use email editor makes it possible to build both HTML-rich and simple plain text emails. While the automation and segmentation tools enable users to set up time-based autoresponders and drip campaigns, and deliver tailored messages to specific groups of subscribers. Learn more about EmailOctopus
Really Simple Systems CRM helps you work smarter by managing and tracking your sales leads and customers, letting you get on with growing your business. Designed for small and mid-sized organizations yet also perfect for larger teams, our CRM is super-easy to set up and simple to use. There's a customizable Sales CRM, plus Marketing and Service options and 3rd party integrations - so everything is in one place, enabling great team collaboration and customer relationships that drive sales growth. Learn more about Really Simple Systems CRM
VYPER is a marketing tool that makes it easy to run viral campaigns. Set up Referral Campaigns, Reward/Loyalty Programs, Giveaways, Contests, Leaderboards, and more. It leverages gamification and incentivization to stimulate engagement and share-ability to help grow your business faster and more efficiently! The flexible builder makes it easy to build campaigns the focus on your brand's core goals. You can choose to display your campaigns as a website chat widget, landing page or embed Learn more about VYPER
ActiveCampaign helps any business connect and engage with their contacts through powerful, easy-to-use email marketing and contact management. Build newsletters, send triggered campaigns, and create personalized messages targeted to each contact's interests so they get exactly what they want, when they want it. The campaign builder and full template library lets you design beautiful emails with just a few clicks, getting the right emails to the right people. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Learn more about ActiveCampaign
Email Marketing Software
Implementation of Email Marketing Software drives customer loyalty and raises brand awareness. Tell about new offers or important news. And always stay in touch with your customers.
What is Email Marketing Software?
Most commonly, email marketing software is used to create, launch and track email marketing campaigns. Email is used as the primary tool of potential customer communication. The mission of the newsletter is to hold the leads’ attention and keep the brand appeal at a high level until the prospective customers turn into cash people. Email marketing services are designed to enhance workflow efficiency by automating the most common email marketing activities.
Specifically, most email marketing solutions include tools that help businesses draw and segment leads, automate email delivery, and track the results of email campaigns.
- Deliverability score – displays percentage-based email deliverability score;
- Technical support - arranges technical support for the service, as well as the interface language;
- Payment Methods – offers available service payment methods;
- Block-structured letter constructor – allows to create letters with drag and drop operation;
- Subscription form – gives an opportunity to create a newsletter subscription form using the constructor and get a embed code for the website / blog;
- Responsive design - emails are automatically optimized for mobile devices;
- Ready email templates – shows the whole range of ready-made email templates;
- Social media buttons - enables to insert social media buttons into the letter so that the recipient could click the "like" button and share the letter;
- Free hosting – offers the ability to store files on the web hosting;
- Personalization – ensures the ability to personalize a letter using special tags;
- Segmentation – includes settings intended to segment the subscription list for further direct e-mailing;
- Automatic email series – allows to customize autoresponders and trigger letters by events (subscribing to a newsletter, opening a letter, clicking on a link, adding an item to the cart, etc.);
- Newsletter planner - scheduling mailings for a specific time;
- Subscription list import - possible ways to create and import a subscriber database;
- API Integration - the ability to integrate using the API;
- Social media integration;
- Web analytics integrations – displays web analytics systems which are integrated with the service;
- Statistics - metrics on the mailing and subscription lists that can be tracked in the service (the number of delivered and read letters, clicks on links within the letter, the number of complaints about spam and unsubscribing, the number of delivery errors, subscribers’ mail clients, etc.);
- A / B testing – provides an option to conduct A / B testing using built-in tools;
- Heatmap – a type of map presentation, displaying the email elements that received the most clicks;
- Email Previewer – enables to view the email on various devices and through email clients;
- Spam check – provides built-in tools designed to check newsletters through spam filters.
- Cost reduction. One of the most obvious benefits of email marketing is its lower cost compared to other marketing channels. It doesn’t require any printing or postage expenses, and no fees paid for advertisement placement on a specific billboard, magazine, or TV channel. Marketing specialists may look into the possibility of investing in specialized software to automate, track, and evaluate their emails.
- Communication with engaged users. Email marketing is one of those channels which can be chosen by consumers themselves. Most of the companies using the platform only send messages to those who signed up for newsletters. This can provide much higher conversion rates as the business focuses on brand-conscious customers.
- Revenue increase. Email marketing is ideal for taking advantage of the impulse purchase phenomenon. There are not many other marketing platforms that switch customers from viewing an offer to purchasing an item in two clicks. Using an appealing call-to-action and a link to the product / service, email marketing is able to boost sales.
- Most email marketing programs allow you to track the number of openings and conversions, so that one could easily determine the ways to improve the campaign performance.