Human resource software solution that can be used over mobile from anywhere to accomplish a variety of HR tasks. Learn more about KNOWARTH Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Human Resources Software
We collected the best Human Resources Software for your business in 2021. Compare product reviews and features, find new alternative tools and help your business to beat the competitors. Every business has unique characteristics, so we have compiled a software rating including descriptions, features, alternatives and compared with competitors. Find the perfect software for you.
It is hi-tech online portal for Human Resource Management System (HRMS). A company always need management software where its employees information store and can be access remotely. You also manage your all details. Core responding area are adding your company info & rules, Leave management, expense management, appraisal details, Asset management etc and many more. Learn more about e-HRMS CFCS(Computer Frontline Consultancy Service)
The Ascentis Time and Attendance system is one of the most robust workforce management solutions on the market, accommodating a virtually unlimited number of employees, pay codes, and pay rules. With a parameter-driven, open modular design, the system easily adapts to organizational changes. Learn more about Ascentis
Workday HCM is a single, cloud based solution for workforce planning, analysis and execution. Our solution is used by more Fortune 500 and G2k companies to operate with agility and efficiency enabling, organizations to be ready for whatever comes next. Unlike rigid HR system or point solutions, only Workday delivers the skills-based HCM foundation and continuously innovates to enable customer success as the impact of technology, alternative work arrangements, and employee expectations evolve. Learn more about Workday HCM
Flock is an automated HRIS, human capital management and BenAdmin solution that eliminates numerous pain points that simplifies the time-consuming and costly HR administrative tasks required to onboard and continuously manage employees from hire to retire. Learn more about Helloflock.com
Connecteam is the easiest way to increase efficiency, oversight, and communication at your maid service business. Connecteam offers multiple tools to easily operate and manage your maid service business: time tracking, job scheduling, multiple communication tools, online mobile-first checklists, forms and reports, and much more, all from one place. Getting started is easy and free! Learn more about Connecteam
It's time to take the stress out of managing hourly staff. Nowsta is a comprehensive workforce management platform that puts scheduling, time tracking, and payroll under one roof. Build your schedule in minutes, send open shifts to staff instantly via mobile app, and watch them respond faster than ever before. Track time and attendance with pinpoint accuracy, get notified of lateness or absences, then import the data to your payroll provider in just a few clicks. Sign up for a demo today! Learn more about Nowsta
Rippling is the #1 Rated All-In-One HR Platform. You can onboard new hires in 90 seconds, and easily manage your company's payroll, benefits, HR, and IT -- all in one, modern system. It brings all of your employee systems and data together, and helps automate your busy work. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can click a button, and take care of a new hires' I-9, offer letter, payroll, health insurance, and more -- 100% online and paperlessly. Learn more about Rippling
Only for organizations with more than 500+ employees, Kudos is an enterprise peer-to-peer employee recognition and corporate social network. If you care about your team, culture, and communication - Kudos will work for you. To learn more about Kudos check out our website or give us a call! Learn more about Kudos
Nectar is the most flexible and cost-effective way to reinforce great work through employee recognition & rewards. Recognize your employees with company-specific rewards, on-demand swag, and digital gift cards. Automate work anniversaries, birthdays and other special moments. Foster appreciation and connection across all teams in your organization with 360-recognition that everyone joins in on. Only pay for ACTIVE users, NO contracts, NO implementation fees. Learn more about Nectar
Start this month to get 50% off for 6 months! HR Partner is a simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system for businesses with 30 to 300 employees. HR Partner manages your employee records, onboarding, leave requests, renewable documents, performance management, asset tracking, and recruitment - all in one place. Your whole team can use the self-service portal to check their leave balances, submit leave requests, or update their details. Learn more about HR Partner
PayrollPanda Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian SaaS company that focuses on providing world class HR cloud applications. Our flagship product is PayrollPanda, an online payroll app that caters especially for Malaysian SMEs. Our online software allows business owners and HR managers to run LHDN approved payroll in just a few clicks. Our aim is to make payroll simple and quick, and our user-friendly interface makes it easy for anyone to run payroll. Learn more about PayrollPanda
Beekeeper is an award-winning team communication platform designed to make daily work life easier for frontline employees. The Swiss-engineered software is ideal for any internal communication including corporate, department, and 1:1 communication. The mobile-first platform allows teams to instantly connect across languages, shifts, and locations for real-time communication any time, anywhere. Learn more about Beekeeper
Monitask delivers employee monitoring solutions to boost productivity, efficiency, and accountability across your team. Advanced screenshot and activity monitors, as well as time tracking capabilities, keep teams focused on the task at hand. Our software is powerful, yet lightweight, making it simple and easy to use. Managers can also access their dashboard on any of their devices to keep track of their team anytime, anywhere. Sign Up for Monitask and start saving time and money, today. Learn more about Monitask
Provide end-to-end HR solutions with one HRMS/HRIS platform that is configured to meet your company's needs. Access and manage employee information anywhere via the cloud with HR Cloud's People Application, the most modernized and powerful Core HR software available. Save time and effort for an entire HR Department with our intuitive interface that allows your team to track, analyze and edit core employee information across the entire workforce over time. Sign-up for a demo and streamline HR. Learn more about HR Cloud
VAIRKKO offers a unique a-la-carte software eco-system offering both Learning Management and HR Products all from within a single platform. Purchase only those modules that you want, when you want them. Enjoy everything your organization needs from Tracking Training, Learning Management Systems(LMS), HRIS (Human Resources Information System), Performance Management, Onboarding, Applicant Tracking, Policy and Document Management and much more. Learn more about VAIRKKO Suite
Workpop is the world's first Applicant Hiring System that doesn't just track applicants, but delivers the best candidate experience required to win in today's competitive talent market. While other hiring software focuses on tools that help you screen candidates, we know that top candidates are evaluating YOU on your application and hiring process. Through modern design and intuitive software that encourages candidate interaction, Workpop helps you attract and hire the best. Learn more about Workpop
Human Resources Software
Use turnkey Human Resources Software for your HR policy. Programs for HR specialists will be helpful for recruitment process, employee review, as well as for formal onboarding and personnel record keeping.
What is Human Resources Software?
Human Resources Software is used to manage all HR information within an integrated modular system. Companies use HR systems to manage such procedures as staff recruitment, performance analysis, and employee training and education within a centralized system which simplifies HR management and reporting.
Thanks to the modular design, Human Resources Software can be customized and organized according to the needs of the organization. It can be purchased as a seamlessly integrated package or as different modules that can be interfaced with one or more best-of-class HR software products.
- Payroll accounting – ensures accurate calculations and efficient payments for HR professionals. Payroll modules allow administrators to customize payroll processes, automate calculations, and perform payments.
- Recruiting - a special tool kit helps managers find, engage employees, hold interviews and fill vacancies.
- Onboarding - helps the HR department streamline new employee training so that they could effectively handle their duties. The modules track the tasks that must be done by hired employees, arrange documents and make communication between the company and the new hires easier.
- Performance management - Performance management modules monitor and control employee review and development processes. Key features include doing performance reviews, providing employee feedback, setting and managing goals.
- Learning Management is an enterprise learning management system which simplifies delivery of online learning materials and courses.
- Human Resource Management - a set of functions for both day-to-day HR management and strategic manpower planning. Time and attendance accounting features help companies to automatically calculate office hours, monitor workplace absence, schedule employee vacations, and manage overtime job. Businesses also use these tools for employee scheduling, enabling employees to sign up for shifts.
- HR analytics – ensures consolidated big data acquisition and storage, analytical reporting or making dashboards. Various metrics can be analyzed in the reports, including employee turnover, rate of remuneration, labor trends, employee demographics.
- Automation and a unified database speed up the entire workflow, and most importantly, calculations, statistics and analytics are always accurate and correct. Automation of personnel management processes prevents the executives from building a random personnel policy, enabling them to do this based on an employee performance analysis.
- Due to information systems, managerial decisions are getting more effective, while personnel moves, training, and the formation of motivational strategies are purposefully put into practice. As a result, the company not only retains valuable talents, but also encourages promising employees towards career growth and even more effective work.
- Enhancement of operating efficiency - using a single system that contains all or most of the company's HR processes means less switching between applications to complete a task. Centralizing data also simplifies the work that HR officers must do to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, as they need to rely on a single system rather than monitoring and collecting information from multiple sources.
- Recruitment optimization - recruiting new talent into an organization can be challenging when recruiters have to deal with candidate search, interviews, and talent review overview while competing with other organizations trying to fill similar vacancies. HR Software combines multiple recruiting functions to ensure that the process runs smoothly for both candidates and HRs.