Akku provides enterprises with complete control over data access and privacy on the cloud while ensuring that they stay compliant to statutory industry standards. Akku also comes with a 24x7 dedicated support service to provide hands-on deployment support as well as operational support through a dedicated team of professionals. With this service, Akku makes it easy for integrating legacy on-premise applications with a companys cloud environment. Learn more about Akku (Cloud Access Security Broker)
Password Management Software
We collected the best Password Management Software for your business in 2021. Compare product reviews and features, find new alternative tools and help your business to beat the competitors. Every business has unique characteristics, so we have compiled a software rating including descriptions, features, alternatives and compared with competitors. Find the perfect software for you.
Dashlane for businesses is a password management solution that is as easy to use as it is secure. Dashlane provides the ability to safely store login credentials, documents, and other private information with an industry-leading security architecture to mitigate the risk of data breaches and misuse. From single sign-on (SSO) authentication to automated provisioning, Dashlane gives IT the core features needed to secure the business without disruption to the work day. Learn more about Dashlane for Business
RoboForm provides secure and automated password management for all employees on all devices. By directly addressing all critical points in the password cycle, from password generation, to storing, reuse, and sharing, RoboForm increases security and productivity while eliminating costs associated with password resets. The Management Console allows companies to easily onboard all employees, delegate permissions, deploy security policies, assign credentials, and view reports. Learn more about RoboForm
With N-able Passportal, you can manage passwords with best practices. Set password expiry dependent on risk (30 ¿ 90 days), generate strong passwords designed to block dictionary and brute force attacks, auto-rotate passwords, and make password changes quickly and easily. Track changes and activity with audit trails and reports. Onboard technicians fast, revoke access with a single workflow, and reduce risk in the event of technician departure. Learn more about Passportal
Password manager made just for groups, teams and business. Get set up in minutes with TeamPassword, the cloud-based, installation-free, secure password manager. Store new passwords to TeamPassword in seconds, control who has access to which passwords, generate secure team passwords, stay up to date with email notifications, and a whole not more. Backed by world-class security, TeamPassword not only makes managing shared passwords easy, but also secure. Learn more about TeamPassword
Zoho Vault is an online password manager for teams. It helps securely store, share, and manage your passwords from anywhere. With Zoho Vault, you stay organized while your passwords remain secure. Say goodbye to storing your important passwords on spreadsheets or post-it notes. Learn more about Zoho Vault
While cyber criminals launch thousands of attacks, protecting security credentials is paramount. Your business continuity starts with protecting passwords. Not for the few, but the entire team. LogMeOnce helps you to transform your business, improve security, and reduce support cost. The powerful features of LogMeOnce improve security and take away frustration. Our security platform protects your teams and IT administrators. Our best practices help to protect your companys brand and identity. Learn more about LogMeOnce
Secret Server a fully-featured Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution available both on premise & in the cloud. It empowers security & IT ops teams to secure & manage all types of privileged accounts & offers the fastest time to value of any PAM solution. Get up & running fast with solutions for privileged account discovery, turnkey installation & out-of-the-box auditing & reporting tools. Thycotic is doing things differently from the traditional complex, disconnected security. Learn more about Secret Server Password Manager
Software to control access to administrative and privileged accounts to reduce information leaks & overall risk by automating policies. Learn more about Privileged Access Security Solution
Password Depot allows businesses and other organizations to manage, administer, and share passwords, credentials, and documents centrally. You decide - down to the smallest detail - which access rights a user receives, which folders or entries they can view or, for example, which activities should be logged. Thanks to the intuitive user guidance of Password Depot, all employees will be able to work with the program within a very short time, without expensive and time-consuming training. Learn more about Password Depot
PassCamp is a cloud-based password and access management solution that helps teams of all sizes to protect and share their sensitive information. Since day one the tool has been developed to be the perfect password manager for teams that rely on efficient collaboration. PassCamp is super easy to onboard and use for anyone. It provides uncompromised security for your data, that is ensured by end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication, zero-knowledge proof and other security technologies. Learn more about PassCamp
Clearlogin makes it easy for IT Administrators to integrate thousands of popular cloud applications with instant end user dashboards, password management, and SSO! Give users self-service password resets. Integrate with AD, G-Suite, LDAP, or use our hosted directory for free. Grant and revoke access for groups and individuals with a single click. Mitigate potential risks with robust IP-based security rules. Learn more about Clearlogin
100% USA developed & supported enterprise product allows domain users to self service password resets, password changes, account unlocks securely from any web capable device or browser. Secure for outside external deployment. Self Service Password Reset Software for Active Directory, Office 365, Azure & remote users. Compliant with PCI SOX HIPAA (and others). Easy setup, no databases, no change control impact, native with AD, IIS & Windows services. Come experience the best product of this type. Learn more about Password Reset PRO
Password Management Software
Password management software stores user passwords in a protected database and manages them either through encrypted client-side storage or in digitized form using browser plugins or extensions. These services help to protect personal data through password management. The software enables users to create strong and unique passwords for every website or application, so that they don’t need to remember each password. Free password managers are usually intended for individual users or small groups, while commercial versions can be used by large companies to maintain highly secure credentials.
The password management software database is also encrypted with a password, and this is the only password that users need to remember. All encrypted information associated with passwords is stored either in the user's device memory or in the cloud.
- Password Generator - Generate long, random and unique
- passwords that are securely encrypted.
- Credential management - Create credentials for user accounts, manage them, and delete them if necessary.
- Password synchronization - Synchronize user passwords across devices and manage them.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- User Management - Manage user access to various IT resources, e.g., systems, devices, applications, databases, and networks.
- Quick Login - Speed up user login using such methods as password autofill and others.
- Multi-Device use – means that the tool can be used on multiple devices.
- Administrative control - allows the employer or system administrator to control employee access. Administrators are at liberty to grant, restrict, or terminate access. These tools also allow you to amend your password policy, synchronize multiple devices, and comply with user requests.
- File-based storage.
- Quick login and autofill form extension is simple and saves users’ time. Instead of manual login data entry the information is retrieved from the password manager and pasted into the login form. This is quite useful and effective when entering extremely long, complex and random passwords.
- Creates strong, unique passwords to make accounts more secure
- Provides secure access to all passwords with a single password.
- Protects online accounts from cyber-attacks. Simple passwords may be a reason for serious security breaches. The password generator helps you create long randomly chosen passwords which are also unique. The software protects user data against phishing by detecting fake websites and preventing such websites from accessing confidential passwords.
- Automatically fills online forms with personal information.
- Stores personal information, such as credit card information.
- Reduces employee workload - there is no need to remember lots of passwords.